John Baldessari, The Meaning of Various News Photos to Ed Henderson, 1973 I don’t know Ed Henderson’s story, but that voice talking to him from offscreen definitely belongs to John Baldessari. In this piece, the artist doesn’t ask nor seem to expect that we know or learn much about Henderson, other than that he […]
- Guardian Cities: Los Angeles and the ‘Great American Streetcar Scandal’
- Where Is the City of the Future?: You and a Bunch of Parking Lots
- Korea Blog: Korea’s English Fever, or English Cancer?
- Saturday, May 14: KoreaFM Live with Chance Dorland, Robert Koehler, Travis Hull, and Colin Marshall
- Guardian Cities: How Singapore Became the Most Meticulously Planned City in the World