Notebook on Cities and Culture has ended, but here’s a final guide, which indexes by theme all its interviews about the one and only Los Angeles. Literature: David L. Ulin, Los Angeles Times book critic and editor of Reading Los Angeles Michael Silverblatt, host of KCRW’s Bookworm David Kipen, founder of Boyle Heights bookstore and library Libros Schmibros […]
- The Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: J. Ryan Stradal
- Portland, the City in Cinema
- This Friday: a free screening of Blade Runner in San Francisco, introduced by yours truly
- It’s the Final Day to Fund “Where Is the City of the Future?” — But Will This Urbanist-Travel-Cultural Journalistic Journey Happen?
- Diary: This American Road, Raleigh (and Asheville)