Notebook on Cities and Culture has ended, but here’s a final guide, which indexes by theme all its interviews about the one and only Los Angeles. Literature: David L. Ulin, Los Angeles Times book critic and editor of Reading Los Angeles Michael Silverblatt, host of KCRW’s Bookworm David Kipen, founder of Boyle Heights bookstore and library Libros Schmibros […]
- Guardian Cities: 45 Years of Reyner Banham’s “Los Angeles: The Architecture of Four Ecologies”
- Korea Blog: the Freakishly Fluent Foreigners of “Non-Summit”
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Donald Richie’s “The Inland Sea”
- So What Is this Los Angeles Book I’m Writing?
- Korea Blog: Lost in Seoul, a New York Poet’s Memoir of Marrying into a Transforming Korea