Vital stats: Format: interviews about politics, history, science, and culture, both Canadian and non- Episode duration: 8-28m Frequency: 10-20 per month Though it strays more often than it used to, I do keep an eye on Canadian politics. I do it for the same reason I keep an ear on Canadian media. The products and […]
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E31: Is This London? with Iain Sinclair
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E30: Masters of the City with PD Smith
- Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: Sandra Tsing Loh
- The Korea Tour Kickstarts now — 한국에 갑시다!
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E29: This Used to Be the Future with Owen Hatherley