이번 (타와다 요코 표지가 있는!) 호 Axt (1월/2월, #010)에 내 첫번째 한국어로 쓴 서평은 나온다. 구원과 JM 쿳시의 <엘리자베스 코스텔로>에 대한 것이다. My first print article in Korean, on redemption and J.M. Coetzee’s Elizabeth Costello, in this month’s issue of Axt (January/February 2017, #010) — and one with a Yoko Tawada cover, no less!
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Haruki Murakami, “Absolutely on Music: Conversations with Seiji Ozawa”
- From my interview archive: comic artist Peter Bagge, creator of Hate
- Korea Blog: The March of Fools, a College Comedy Darkened by Dictatorship
- From my interview archive: disgraced science writer Jonah Lehrer (2008 and 2009)
- From my interview archive: economist and Marginal Revolutionary Tyler Cowen (2008 and 2009)