USC’s Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise (a part of their Sol Price School of Public Policy) does a monthly podcast called the Bedrosian Book Club, which has so far discussed books like Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century, Italo Calvino’s Invisible Cities, and Joan Didion’s The White Album. This month — thanks, I believe, to my City […]
- Guardian Cities: Los Angeles and the ‘Great American Streetcar Scandal’
- Where Is the City of the Future?: You and a Bunch of Parking Lots
- Korea Blog: Korea’s English Fever, or English Cancer?
- Saturday, May 14: KoreaFM Live with Chance Dorland, Robert Koehler, Travis Hull, and Colin Marshall
- Guardian Cities: How Singapore Became the Most Meticulously Planned City in the World