I don’t know — I just feel like the most authoritative guide to gentlemanism must come translated from the German. Despite, or maybe thanks to, four credited translators, Bernhard Roetzel’s Gentleman’s Guide to Grooming and Style (known in other editions as Gentleman: A Timeless Fashion) retains a certain steely yet askew exactitude. When the translated […]
- Guardian Cities: Los Angeles and the ‘Great American Streetcar Scandal’
- Where Is the City of the Future?: You and a Bunch of Parking Lots
- Korea Blog: Korea’s English Fever, or English Cancer?
- Saturday, May 14: KoreaFM Live with Chance Dorland, Robert Koehler, Travis Hull, and Colin Marshall
- Guardian Cities: How Singapore Became the Most Meticulously Planned City in the World