Just a few songs into her set, the formerly Oakland-based Anna Ash admitted that she hadn’t yet emerged from the standard Los Angeles adjustment period. She felt especially unused, she emphasized, to still sweating in the middle of January, but had made enough progress to accept the idea of Los Angeles as simply “a different […]
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E31: Is This London? with Iain Sinclair
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E30: Masters of the City with PD Smith
- Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: Sandra Tsing Loh
- The Korea Tour Kickstarts now — 한국에 갑시다!
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E29: This Used to Be the Future with Owen Hatherley