With more than 21,500 stores in 64 countries and territories, the Starbucks coffee chain has enjoyed the image of omnipresence for so long that jokes about walking across the street from one branch straight into another have themselves become clichéd. In certain cities, it’s simply the reality: Seattle, for instance, where the now universally recognised […]
- Guardian Cities: Los Angeles and the ‘Great American Streetcar Scandal’
- Where Is the City of the Future?: You and a Bunch of Parking Lots
- Korea Blog: Korea’s English Fever, or English Cancer?
- Saturday, May 14: KoreaFM Live with Chance Dorland, Robert Koehler, Travis Hull, and Colin Marshall
- Guardian Cities: How Singapore Became the Most Meticulously Planned City in the World