Say you watch Korean movies. Often, outside the peninsula itself, this means you’ve gotten into the murderous grotesquerie of Chan-wook Park’s “Vengeance Trilogy,” or Joon-ho Bong’s simultaneously goofy and solemn political allegory of a monster mashThe Host, or any amount of Ki-duk Kim’s vast, high-profile (and as some fans admit, uneven) output. But mention the […]
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E31: Is This London? with Iain Sinclair
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E30: Masters of the City with PD Smith
- Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: Sandra Tsing Loh
- The Korea Tour Kickstarts now — 한국에 갑시다!
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E29: This Used to Be the Future with Owen Hatherley