We used to have the greatest public transportation system in the world, so goes the oft-told Los Angeles lore. Then, a shady consortium, their own strings pulled by automakers and road-builders, bought all the trains and the tracks just to rip them out and scrap them. I don’t know about that; I sense a few […]
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E31: Is This London? with Iain Sinclair
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E30: Masters of the City with PD Smith
- Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: Sandra Tsing Loh
- The Korea Tour Kickstarts now — 한국에 갑시다!
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E29: This Used to Be the Future with Owen Hatherley