Notebook on Cities and Culture‘s Korea Tour is brought to you by Daniel Murphy, David Hayes, and The Polar Intertia Journal, an outlet for artists and researchers documenting the urban condition. In Seoul’s Itaewon district, Colin talks with architect Minsuk Cho, principal at Mass Studies, designer of the Golden Lion-winning Korean pavilion at the Venice […]
- Guardian Cities: 45 Years of Reyner Banham’s “Los Angeles: The Architecture of Four Ecologies”
- Korea Blog: the Freakishly Fluent Foreigners of “Non-Summit”
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Donald Richie’s “The Inland Sea”
- So What Is this Los Angeles Book I’m Writing?
- Korea Blog: Lost in Seoul, a New York Poet’s Memoir of Marrying into a Transforming Korea