This week, the new site Cureditor has brought me on as guest curator, meaning they’ve posted an interview with me and will put up a new one of my cultural recommendations each day. They asked for a selection from my own stuff (I picked the video essay on Speed) and then for four others from around the […]
- Guardian Cities: 45 Years of Reyner Banham’s “Los Angeles: The Architecture of Four Ecologies”
- Korea Blog: the Freakishly Fluent Foreigners of “Non-Summit”
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Donald Richie’s “The Inland Sea”
- So What Is this Los Angeles Book I’m Writing?
- Korea Blog: Lost in Seoul, a New York Poet’s Memoir of Marrying into a Transforming Korea