I talk with Edan Lepucki, staff writer at The Millions, founder of Writing Workshops Los Angeles, and author of California, a mid-21st century domestic relationship novel set somewhere outside Los Angeles after the whole country suffers a long, gradual apocalypse. You can listen to the conversation on the LARB’s site, or download it on iTunes.
- Los Angeles Review of Books Podcast: Edan Lepucki
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E53: A Certain Inertia with James Steele
- Los Angeles, the City in Cinema: “Strange Days” (Kathryn Bigelow, 1995)
- Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E52: The Big Pond with Pete Mitchell
- Los Angeles, the City in Cinema: Time Code (Mike Figgis, 2000)