Colin Marshall talks with David L. Ulin, former book critic at the Los Angeles Times and author of such books as The Myth of Solid Ground: Earthquakes, Prediction, and the Fault Line Between Reason and Faith, The Lost Art of Reading: Why Books Matter in a Distracted Time, and the novella Labyrinth. He is also the […]
- Guardian Cities: 45 Years of Reyner Banham’s “Los Angeles: The Architecture of Four Ecologies”
- Korea Blog: the Freakishly Fluent Foreigners of “Non-Summit”
- Los Angeles Review of Books: Donald Richie’s “The Inland Sea”
- So What Is this Los Angeles Book I’m Writing?
- Korea Blog: Lost in Seoul, a New York Poet’s Memoir of Marrying into a Transforming Korea